Disclaimer: This is not the official website for Smart Destinations.
A $38.00 value included with your Go Oahu Card!
Travel first to historic Pearl Harbor, with time to explore the museums, view the featured movie, and take a launch out to the Arizona Memorial. Then, on to a fully narrated tour of Honolulu City and its highlights.
- Pearl Harbor: You’ll tour the renovated Pearl Harbor Memorial Museum and Visitor Center, which is the hub for all four Pearl Harbor historic sites; WWII “Valor in the Pacific” National Monument (also known as the USS Arizona Memorial); USS Bowfin Submarine Museum (one of a very few in-tact WWII submarines left in the United States); the USS Missouri Memorial; and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Punchbowl Crater: Part of an extinct volcano, and now home to the National Cemetery or the Pacific
- State Capitol: A unique structure, surrounded by a reflecting pool that symbolizes the Pacific Ocean, and featuring two legislative chambers that are cone-shaped to symbolize volcanoes formed in the Pacific Islands
- Washington Place: Former home of Hawaiian royalty in the 19th century, as well as home to Hawaii’s governors
- King Kamehameha Statue: A beautiful structure depicting the legendary founder of Hawaii
- Iolani Palace: The only royal palace on American soil
- Kawaiahao Church: Where services are still held in the native Hawaiian language
- Chinatown: One of the oldest Chinatowns in the United States, and your last stop before returning to Waikiki in the early afternoon
Save up to 55% on this attraction and 30+ other Oahu attractions with the Go Oahu Card: